Congrats on being chosen as maid of honor! Below are a list of tips and responsibilities to help you be the best maid of honor ever!
- Lend a helping hand and ear to any ideas the bride may have
- Attend dress shopping and fittings
- Lead the bridal party! – Be the point person for them to come to
- Host the bridal shower and plan the bachelorette party
The Big Day
- Get prepped and dressed with the party members
- Prepare an emergency kit for the bride
- Sign the license as a witness
- Hold the bride’s bouquet during the vows
- Help bustle the brides train and fix the dress after restroom breaks!
- Give a toast to the newlyweds
- Make sure the bride eats and drinks
All pictures found on pinterest.com